[Mapserver-users] Proj problems

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Fri Aug 1 04:29:24 EDT 2003

Gerry,

Additionally, indeed as Randy already pointed out, your imageurl looks faulty.
It should be what you have to type in your browser to get in the tmp
directory where mapserver puts its output images, which is (hopefully) not
/var/www/etc. but something like tmp/ or mesonet/tmp/, depending on how you
defined (aliased) that directory in your httpd.conf presuming you are using
apache.

cheers,
Vincent.