[Mapserver-users] Large amounts of data / mutiple cascading services

Arnulf Christl CCGIS arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Aug 1 08:37:42 EDT 2003

Hello,
a german public land surveying office (every federal state currently
individually decides which software to use) is planning to use UMN MapServer
as their WMS engine for a federal geo data infrastructure.

We are interested in sharing all and every information concerning large
architectures and large amounts of data with (maybe also cascading) UMN
MapServers.
Further questions concern on-the-fly projection of raster data as we are
currently still using mutiple projection systems (Gauss Krueger -
EPSG:31429) in Germany.

Regards,
Arnulf Christl

--------------------------------