[Mapserver-users] Projection woes, Revisited.

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue Feb 4 12:35:30 EST 2003

Chip -

The PROJ4 FAQ refers to the work you need to do to have the NAD datum shift files built - the code doesn't change.  Do you have your PROJ installation in C:\PROJ?  Whereever it is, look in that directory for a NAD subdirectory and files named CONUS, NAD27, NAD83, ALASKA, etc. (no file extensions).  You need to have these datum shift files set up and PROJ pointed to them in order to do the shift.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.