[Mapserver-users] Projection woes, Revisited.

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue Feb 4 17:08:34 EST 2003

Chip -

I'll send the ZIP to you - without copying the list on it <g>.

I built things just as you state, with nothing but the default PROJ build (it's pretty clean and doesn't have dependencies).  The only slightly odd thing I did was to use all GDAL's internal versions of libraries (libpng, libtiff, libgeotiff, etc.) for the build instead of building them separately.  I don't see how this could have any effect.

I will also send the complete C:\PROJ directory tree - you should compare this to your own.

	- Ed