[Mapserver-users] WMS Woes

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Thu Feb 6 16:32:46 EST 2003

Debbie,

I tried adding the REQUEST=GetMap to the WMS_Client's connection string, but
I'm still not receiving anything anything from the WMS_Server in the map.

Interestingly, if I just try the connection string as a URL by manually
typing it into a browser, I get the map that I'm looking for... so I can't
tell whether or not this means there's something wrong with the way I'm
defining the client, or if there is some problem with the way the server is
defined which is messing up the WMS communication.

Chip