[Mapserver-users] MapServer 3.7 / Win32 / GD2

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Feb 12 12:15:29 EST 2003

Jan,

   I use GD 2.0.11 to get the 24-bit rendering.  Unfortunately it requires
(at least as far as I know) FreeType 2.  And with that combination the text
rotation is broken (it seems to be mirrored around the X and Y axis
depending on the angle; possibly a tan/atan calculation problem).

 If you are using VC++ 6.0 let me know and I'll email you the project files.

 Brent Fraser
bfraser at geoanalytic.com