[Mapserver-users] multimap.com patent

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Feb 14 15:41:12 EST 2003

There was a big legal battle brewing over this about a year and a half
ago, but I never heard what came of it.  I assume the patent never got
too far since there are many websites in Europe and the US providing
commercial services that would infringe this if it were legal including
the biggest locators such as AOL MapQuest and Microsoft MapPoint.

Did anyone ever hear what happened to this?

Dave
--
Dave McIlhagga
DM Solutions Group