[Mapserver-users] multimap.com patent

Lars V. Nielsen LVN at gispro.dk
Sat Feb 15 03:06:38 EST 2003

Hi William,

I wouldn't take this or similar patents too seriously. I've heard of several similar patents, e.g. one on hyperlinking, that defies
any normal reasoning.
MultiMap.com didn't invent this technology, they just try to hog it. It's simply the patenting system that's gone crazy, not you or
your application.

IMHO, of course.

Best regards/Med venlig hilsen
Lars V. Nielsen