[Mapserver-users] Can't seem to get the projection correct

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Tue Feb 18 12:26:33 EST 2003

Daniel,
Sorry to correct you, but that's not true - at least not since I've worked
with MapInfo (version 5 through 7).  That may be an optional configuration,
but by default MapInfo doesn't change the aspect ratio of the data with the
window.  By default, the data's horizontal extent stays the same as the
window is resized, but the vertical changes to maintain the projection.

-Dan