[Mapserver-users] No help from developers regarding configur e/compile issues?

Madere, Colin colin.madere at ieminc.com
Tue Feb 18 17:23:25 EST 2003

Understood about the developers having many emails and responses and such.
I did again search the archive but got no results, I'm sure if I picked the
right search terms it would come up, but I've apparently been using list
archives that have friendlier search engines :)

The --enable-internal-ld-detect worked, glad to hear it's being made
default! :)

Off to try the .so and make sure it works.  Thanks for the response, Daniel.