[Mapserver-users] PHP-4.3.x/Apache2/RH8 and mapscript issue

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Feb 22 11:57:02 EST 2003

woodbri at swoodbridge.com wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> Thanks, but I don't have --enable-debug in my configure script:

> Did the default get change in ./configure

I don't think the default has changed.  It could be that you're running
into another problem, but this works fine for us with the same setup.
Please check the Apache error_log and if you notice anything being
logged by either PHP or MapScript then try to identify the messages and
disable them.

It that's not a logging issue then you could use GDB to attach to the
running process and find out what it's doing when it's going in that
infinite loop, that could give some hints (e.g. assuming the PHP process
is PID 12345 then use, as root: 'gdb /path/to/php 12345')

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca