[Mapserver-users] PHP-4.3.x/Apache2/RH8 and mapscript issue

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Feb 21 19:30:29 EST 2003

Daniel,

Thanks, but I don't have --enable-debug in my configure script:

make clean
rm -f config.cache
./configure \
  --without-tiff \
  --without-eppl \
  --without-jpeg \
  --with-threads \
  --with-proj \
  --with-gdal=/usr/local/bin \
  --with-ogr \
  --with-php=../php-4.3.1 \
  --with-gd=/usr/local \
  --with-freetype=/usr/bin \
  --with-pdf \
  --with-ming \
  --with-wmsclient \
  --with-wfs \
  --with-wfs-client

Did the default get change in ./configure

-Steve W.