[Mapserver-users] Raster: rotation params in WLD file

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Sat Feb 22 15:16:49 EST 2003

Marian -

I think you might double-check to make sure you're solving the right
problem.  You say that your source map does not have North as up.  For
many standard map projections, North is not normally up - this is part
of the map projection and is expected.

If you could give us a little more information about the input map
you're working with, and some info about what exactly you want your
output result to be, then we'll figure out the best solution AND help
you use it!

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com