[Mapserver-users] Tiling a large raster

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Tue Feb 25 12:59:13 EST 2003

Dear Matthew,

you may try "TileImage". It is software from the deegree project, but as
I remember it only works with jpg, gif and png. Perhaps it's worth have
a look at http://deegree.sourceforge.net/ -- couldbe they changed this.

I can send the software to you, but it is about 4 MB as a whole and I
didn't want to send this to the whole list.

Cheers,
Till