[Mapserver-users] Printing from ie 5.00.2614

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Feb 26 13:03:28 EST 2003

Randy -

You didn't say what you EXPECTED the image to look like <g>, and you didn't say what image format you're using.  However, I'll guess you're using 8-bit PNG images, which do not print correctly from IE 5.0 due to an IE bug.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.