[Mapserver-users] MapServer Capabilities

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Feb 27 19:46:22 EST 2003

I would strongly suggest that someone start a wiki page (OK, I'll do
it -- http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MapserverSites )
that has a short description of the site and a link to the site and a
link to the owner/developer. You might also want to include info on
what version of Mapserver it is built on. People should feel free to
add there own Mapserver based sites here.

-Steve W