[Mapserver-users] Re: Error rendering line shapefiles

Michael Anderson m_anderson14 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:42:01 EST 2003

I solved the problem and thought I'd post it in case anyone else encounters
it. My initial guess was correct. There were some polylines in the shapefile
that had the same start and end points, so I guess mapserver treated them
like points. It didn't matter as long as they weren't in the visible extent,
but as soon as they were mapserver threw the MSDrawShape error.

Mike