[Mapserver-users] Raster Projection

randy james rjames57 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 14:38:29 EST 2003

Hi List

I have some orthophotos in geotiff format. Some are in
albers equal area and some are UTM, projection. H have
been trying to reproject on the fly, but i cannot seem
to  get it to work. The map projection is UTM so i do
not have a problem with the orthos that are already in
UTM, but cannot get the AEA orthos to load.

Been reading the list, and seen that raster layers are
used as is and cannot be reprojected on the fly. Is
this correct?

Is it possible to use shape tile index on the
orthophotos, and reproject the shape file? I thought
someone may have tried, if not i'll give it a try
today.

Cheers