[Mapserver-users] How to make labels in MS with PostGIS

christian.schuster at rsag.ch christian.schuster at rsag.ch
Fri Jan 31 05:32:34 EST 2003

--=_alternative 0039E9F7C1256CBF_=

Hi list,

I have a table 'geo' with a geometry column, a column 'name' as
varchar(20) and an ID column as the Primary Key. Is it possible to use the
text in the column 'name' as the label text and if so what does the layer
look like in the map file.

Thanaks for helping

Christian Schuster

Rudolf Schuster AG
Postfach 277
CH - 3000 Bern 11

http://www.rsag.ch
++41 31 348 05 30
--=_alternative 0039E9F7C1256CBF_=

column, a column 'name' as varchar(20) and an ID column as the Primary
Key. Is it possible to use the text in the column 'name' as the label text
and if so what does the layer look like in the map file.</font>
Christian Schuster<br>
Rudolf Schuster AG<br>
Postfach 277<br>
CH - 3000 Bern 11<br>