[Mapserver-users] Installation of MapServer

Alexander,Ryan [Dartmouth] Ryan.Alexander at EC.GC.CA
Mon Jul 21 08:23:23 EDT 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C34F82.E10CC880

I followed some steps that I found from the net to install MapServer.  I can
get the first page to load up for the demo but once the map appears, if I
try to do something with it, I lose my images and the map image is just
black with a little red 'x' as if the image doesn't exist.  The same thing
occurs with the legend image.

Wondering if anyone can help.

Thanks
Newf

------_=_NextPart_001_01C34F82.E10CC880

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE>Installation of MapServer</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">I followed some steps that I found from the net =
to install MapServer.&nbsp; I can get the first page to load up for the =
demo but once the map appears, if I try to do something with it, I lose =
my images and the map image is just black with a little red 'x' as if =
the image doesn't exist.&nbsp; The same thing occurs with the legend =
image.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Wondering if anyone can help.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Newf</FONT>
</P>