[Mapserver-users] Some suggestions about mapserver3.7

pond bear pond_bear at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:13:32 EDT 2003

1. Right now we can change band combination via POCESSING "bands=x,x,x" in
mapfile. If we can change PROCESSING directive via the URL or the form
variables, it will be much helpful.

2. I want two mapfiles using the same template file. Unforturnately, each
mapfile requires a little bit difference from each other. I hate to write
two siminar template files and have to change each one when neccessary. So I
add a empty lay in the two mapfile, and return [map_layer_STATUS] to
template file. For the different return value, I use javascript to display a
different interface.
If mapserver can return some dummy flags, it will be helpful to me.

Thanks

Jing

University of North Dakota.