[Mapserver-users] RE: Problems with 3.7 and itemquery

David.Beard at ga.gov.au David.Beard at ga.gov.au
Thu Jun 5 19:51:17 EDT 2003

David,

Check the extents of your COUNTY layer against the extents in the map file (14215.43 19342.38 18468.59 16607.16). Does your COUNTY layer fall within the map extents? I have received this same error (msQueryByAttributes(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found, layer and area of interest do not overlap). For me, the cause of the error was incorrect map extents in the map layer.

Other things to consider:
1. You don't have FILTER and FILTERITEM in your map file.

Dave