[Mapserver-users] Using CGI mode without temp-images... the images are still being created.

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Sat Jun 14 08:32:57 EDT 2003

--=======1A0D204=======

At 11:11 PM 6/13/2003 -0300, you wrote:

>following some tricks from the mapserver users meeting, I've ported a
>MapServer CGI application to one that does not use temporary image files.
>
>the parameters map_web_imagepath and map_web_imageurl were set as an empty
>value ("") inside the mapfile,
>
>and the template file of the application has no mention of these
>parameters too.
>
>I've ported the objects [img], [scalebar], [ref] and [legend] to CGI URLs
>to avoid the use of temp-images.
>

>However, each time I do an interation to the application, 4 image files
>are created at the same path of the application/mapfile.

You need to set STATUS OFF for the whole map file.

Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.
Rich at GreenwoodMap.com