[Mapserver-users] mapserv doesn't work

=?gb2312?q?Chen=20Fu?= novalet at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jun 20 10:05:46 EDT 2003

Vincent:
Thank you for your reponse!
My mapserv works in "Query...", it print out a lot of
ascii as you said. I think it is the data of the
generated image.
Then what should i do? Should i config something like
php? My project doesn't use php up to now. But it will
be accepted if mapserv has to work with php lib.

 --- Vincent Schut <schut at sarvision.com> µÄÕýÎÄ£º>
Chen,

> The error you get is a very generic error generated
> by php I think. To find
> out more about what goes wrong, you should at least
> run mapserver from the
> command prompt, and prefereable thourgh a debugger.
> To run it from the command prompt, type (in the dir
> where the mapserv
> executable is):
> ./mapserv

"QUERY_STRING=map=/var/mapserver/mapfiles/province2.map&mode=map"

http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/?http://cn.surveys.yahoo.com/netlove

=====