[Mapserver-users] Newbie Question

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Jun 20 18:24:46 EDT 2003

And they're still willing to help now <g>.

The "epsg" is really a file name, and you're going to need a file named
c:\proj\nad\epsg to make things work.  If you unpack the entire PROJ
distribution you downloaded, you should find this file.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com