[Mapserver-users] data/mapfile organization advice sought

Stepan Kafka stepan.kafka at centrum.cz
Tue May 13 03:38:05 EDT 2003

There are two approaches:

1. If you want to show all the countries together, you can effitiently use
tiling for them. It works also with non-rectangular tiling layer and your
data structure is suitable for it.

2. If you want show only selected country, you can change the shapepath on
the fly. Set the
...&map_shapepath=your_shapepath... in your URL.

Good luck!

Stepan Kafka
Help Service Remote Sensing
tel: +420-327514118