[Mapserver-users] php regex error

Gerald Buckmaster gbuckmaster at cox.net
Sun May 18 00:12:28 EDT 2003

Paul and Gerry,

The combination of using newer source trees and configuring php
--with-regex=system worked with Mandrake 9.1.

Thanks for your help!

Gerald

On Saturday 17 May 2003 07:50 pm, Paul Spencer wrote:
> try configuring php with --with-regex=system.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul

OK,

Thanks for the clue...might be worth pursuing.
I've downloaded the latest php 4.3.2rcX and compiled fine, but MS 3.6.5 still
gives me the same error...where do I download MS 3.7?  Is it CVS only?

Gerald