[Mapserver-users] volunteer to test my mapscript.so?

Mark Rodrigo mark at markrodrigo.com
Sun Nov 2 15:08:18 EST 2003

Hello:

I have just about everything I want built on Linux, but my php_mapscript.so
still does not want to show up when I run the phpinfo scripts. I have seen
what mapscript looks like after running one of the tests on windows, but
have not seen it come up on Linux yet. I am not sure if it is how I have PHP
configured. Can anybody test my php_mapscript.so if I email it to you? It
was built with Mapserver 4.x & PHP 4.3.3 with FastCGI.

Thanks

Mark