[Mapserver-users] getFeatureInfo on dynamic layer - empty exception

Debbie Pagurek pagurekd at agr.gc.ca
Mon Nov 3 10:54:28 EST 2003

Hi again Frieso,
another thing I see is that you are requesting a WMS layer, but you
have specified TYPE POLYGON in your mapfile Layer section.
It should be TYPE RASTER.

Debbie

>>> "Frieso ter Haseborg" <ter-haseborg at sf-datentechnik.de> 11/03/03
06:25AM >>>
Hi Debbie,

from the PHP/MapScript for dynamic layer creation you shared with us I
learned, that you're doing getFeatureInfos against a php-created layer.

Does the error description below sound similar to anything you ran
against during your development? Or are there any
configuration-differences in the mapfile compared to your approach?

Since there was low feedback from the list on this , I hope you could
give me a hint.

TIA,
Frieso

"image/gif,image/png,image/jpeg,image/wbmp"