[Mapserver-users] mapscript installation

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida murilo.yoshida at agx.com.br
Wed Nov 5 12:35:22 EST 2003

  Hi all,
  I installed mapserver 4 last week. I followed the instructions on the
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RedHat8AndMapserver37 page.
Everything worked fine, I installed the mapserver demo (Itasca) and it
worked fine.
  Then, when the Itasca demo worked, I tried to test mapscript. The
info.php page works fine. Then I tried to open a php demo.
  When I try to do this, I get this error:
    Premature end of script headers: php
    Error 500
  Can someone help me?
  I use mapserver 4 on redhat 8, php 4.3.3 and apache 2.0.40.
  And I followed the instructions on that page I mentioned before, but I
also installed libtiff and libgeotiff, so I made few changes on the
instructions to have support to these libs.
  Thanks in advance,
     Murilo