[Mapserver-users] flash output problem

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T. bronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 7 13:23:22 EST 2003

For the record...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE : flash output problems
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:17:14 +0100
From: BAUD remi <remi.baud at eivd.ch>
To: <bronsema at dmsolutions.ca>

Thank you!

This time it's ok! great.
The problem was that, when outputting swf, mapserver tryed to output the
scalebar in swf too.
So It ran, ran, ran and never stopped.

I resolve with using a $gpoMap->selectoutputformat("PNG");
just before the $img = $gpoScaleBar->draw();

and this time, that work!

Just a few question more...

It's not possible to use the <INPUT  TYPE=image SRC=\"$url  to display
the movie, right?
It is mandatory to use <Object....>....  </Object>  right?

If I choose Outputformat = multiple, What should I use to display them
together?
Can I do that with php or should I use flash mx to create a projects and
some actionscript code?

Thank you again!

Cheers!