[Mapserver-users] Problems with tiff

Stefan Wiegand s.wiegand at kdvz.de
Thu Nov 20 09:47:44 EST 2003

--=_alternative 005176C7C1256DE4_=

Thank you Steve for this hint,

I renamed the *tfw to *.wld, but the mapserver also stops with the error
message

readWorldFile(): Unable to access file. Unable to open world file for
reading.

The cygwin mapserver accepts the *.tfw files for *.tiff without any
problems.

Mmmh

>Mapserver expects tiff world files to have the extension *.wld so
>rename your *.tfw to *.wld and you should be all set.
>
>-Steve W

--=_alternative 005176C7C1256DE4_=

&gt;rename your *.tfw to *.wld and you should be all set.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;-Steve W<br>
--=_alternative 005176C7C1256DE4_=--