[Mapserver-users] The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Martin, Daniel A Daniel.A.Martin at erac.com
Tue Nov 25 16:14:56 EST 2003

Usually, this happens when you didn't install the dll libraries.  The
dll files included in the binary distribution (in the lib directory)
need to be placed in your system path.  Typically, they are placed into
C:\Winnt\system32 but they can be placed anywhere in the path.

Since you are using the Oracle distribution, you also need the Oracle
dll libraries in the path as well.  These aren't distributed with
MapServer.  They come with Oracle.

-Dan