[Mapserver-users] WMS using libCurl fails because of a wrong HTTP User Agent

Norbert Schauerte-Lueke nsl at regio-gis-planung.de
Wed Sep 24 10:34:51 EDT 2003

Hi all list members,

still there is a problem with the UMN wms-client and a propritary WMS
Server. The diagnostic of the problem show that the WMS Client will
only send an image when the HTTP User Agent will be MSIE or
Mozilla. libCurl sets an other HTTP User Agent (somethink like CURL
Version ...). Is there a possibility to change this HTTP User Agent e.g.
via an environment variable.

If anybody can give a hint, I will be very thankfull

Norbert

R E G I O  G I S  +  P L A N U N G   G m b H
www.regio-gis-planung.de

Falkstraße 73-77,  47058 Duisburg
Tel. 0203 / 30511-360
Fax: 0203 / 30511-364