[Mapserver-users] WMS using libCurl fails because of a wrong HTTP User Agent

Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Sep 24 15:53:39 EDT 2003

Hi,

It should not make a difference what the user agent is.  OGC WMS is
independent of what client one uses.

If the particular WMS you are dealing with is disallowing requests from
certain user agents, that is specific to the way it may have been
configured.  It is outside the scope of the specification.

Do you have the server URL of the WMS you're trying to access?

Thanks

..Tom