[Mapserver-users] Bitmap working!

Chip Hankley Chip.Hankley at rmtinc.com
Mon Sep 29 17:22:58 EDT 2003

Matthew,

There is an ongoing documentation project, which I imagine someone who
knows more than I will fill you in on... (see
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mdp/mdp.html)

However, one of the most powerful tools that we have is the WIKI
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl). ANYONE can post any
solution or workaround there. You could put your BITMAP raster How-To
there, and, if 2 years down the road someone finds that something in
your How-To has changed (b/c of new MS versions, etc.), THEY can fix
YOUR HOW-To.

There's a lot of great info already in there. So, if you really want to
give something back, consider adding a page to the WIKI explaining what
you did... AND, be ready to respond to someone else's e-mail when they
encounter the same problem.

Cheers!

Chip

Outgoing messages, along with any attachments, are scanned for viruses at RMT prior to sending.