[Mapserver-users] HOW TO ADD LABELS TO POLYGONS/POINTS ?

Dharani Babu dharanibabus at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:13:12 EST 2004

Hi all
    After much of work TIGER files directly with OGR connection I found that
adding layers is a fun with shp files !! I jus downloaded esri shape files
for couple of counties and its real good. But I am fighting to add labels to
the water polygon and landmark points layers .  I have shape files for
/Water Polygons /Landmark Polygons /Land polygons  /Geo graphic locations .
But addition of LABEL item to water polygon does nt work and also the
Geographic locations layer is not displayed at all !!! and same way labels
are not added to the land polygons ...This is my map file ...could any of
you help me ??

LAYER
GROUP tigerdata
NAME tgr33015wat