[Mapserver-users] Update2: Maybe queryByAttributes should be queryByAttribute

Ryan, Adam ARyan at co.linn.or.us
Mon Apr 5 15:25:48 EDT 2004

Sorry, I inadvertently sent this before I was done...

Unless someone has an answer to my original posting, I thought my work
around might be useful to others.

For my needs, I've solved the queryByAttributes dilemma...I don't use it.

Instead, I take my 'complex' query and set it as the layers filter...

$qlayer->setFilter("('[TWNSHP]' = '10' and '[RANGE]' = '01')");

...then I queryByRect using the extent of my map.  This is the only way I
can seem to generate a result set using multiple attributes.

Adam