[Mapserver-users] Stile problem with SWF and fdb fonts

Ray Ward ray.ward at mapfusion.com
Tue Apr 6 17:59:47 EDT 2004

I am having this same issue. I'm running mapserver 4.0.1 with ming v0.3a on
a Solaris 8 (sparc) box. I was getting an internal server error with 4.0.1
then I switched to the latest nightly build and no more internal errors. But
I don't get any fonts showing up at all. Also I am using .fdb fonts directly
from the ming site. Everything else seems to be working just fine all the
layers are displayed and look great I just don't have any labels...

Has anyone run into this same problem? or better yet resolved it?....I'm not
sure what else to try at this point since I'm no longer recieving any error
messages at all....any help would be appreciated...

Ray,

OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME swf
  DRIVER "SWF"
  MIMETYPE "application/x-shockwave-flash"
  EXTENSION "swf"
  IMAGEMODE PC256
  FORMATOPTION "OUTPUT_MOVIE=MULTIPLE FULL_RESOLUTION=FALSE"
END

  LABELITEM "name"
  CLASS
    MAXSCALE 10000