[Mapserver-users] Stile problem with SWF and fdb fonts

mapserver at no-log.org mapserver at no-log.org
Wed Apr 7 07:36:08 EDT 2004

Hi Ray,

I've partially solved the problem.
Your font type must be defined as truetype and not bitmap when using fdb
fonts.

LABEL
  TYPE truetype
  FONT "your_font"
END

If you use shp2img, same issue ?
shp2img -m your_mapfile.map -o test.swf

I've experienced some crashs when rendering fonts with ming.
I can't use php mapscript module and php ming module at the same time.
(under linux php_mapscript.so and php_ming.so). All works fine but when i
try to render an swf object which uses fonts using the ming module i get
an internal server error.

I'll check the latest release from cvs, i've reported the bug it is maybe
solved ;)

I expect it will help

Christophe Beveraggi