[Mapserver-users] MapServer 4.0.2 released

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Apr 7 21:46:46 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

Earlier today Steve has posted a mapserver 4.0.2 release on the download
page of the MapServer website.

This release includes a few fixes that were made after 4.0.1. The
complete list of fixes/changes since 4.0.1 is included below.

BTW, we are starting to wrap up the 4.2 release and it should
(hopefully) be available in the next couple of weeks.  A 4.2beta should
be available very soon, stay tuned.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca

Version 4.0.2 (2004-04-06)
--------------------------

- Modified tile4ms to check that all DBFs in tile index have the exact
   same set of fields

- Fixed detection of OGRRegisterAll() with GDAL 1.1.9 in configure.
   We were looking for libgdal.1.1.so but the name changed to
   libgdal.so.x.y.z starting with GDAL 1.1.9

- Fixed the way PROCESSING directives are written in $map->save()
   (chameleon bug 154)

- Added layer->dump property in PHP MapScript

- Copied 4.1 mappostgis.c back with changes for pg7.4 support, error
   reporting, etc.