[Mapserver-users] mapserv cgi and raster layers

Andrew selkiesdad at twcny.rr.com
Fri Apr 16 10:59:40 EDT 2004

I have a correction...I found the correct use of DEBUG in the docs and
traced the cgi mapserv process. The landsat file failes with
 "msDrawMap() Image handling" error, the tiff files abort the cgi before
any log is made. Removing the offending tiffs from the path and trying
to map them anyway gives "normal execution" concerning the missing rsater.