[Mapserver-users] Xbase join - one to many + UMN documentation suggestion

Tomko tomko at gku.sk
Mon Apr 19 06:28:58 EDT 2004

Hi List,
Please, is there anybody who could tell me if the one to many join
capability is supported in mapserver 4.0.1. I cannot get it working
(using the template for joins), and the wiki states that onle one-to-one
joins are possible for the moment.

BTW, shouldn't we try to split the documentation page according to the
versions of mapserver? As there is the new 4.2 now, and there is quite a
bit of changes, and there still are folks using the 3.7... versions, it
is becoming confusing - also for example the official mapfile reference
states that the joins are member of the class object, which is not
true... I suppose it was true before, in the earlier versions, when also
query objects existed... I am afraid that users that do not follow all
the developments, can be quite confused.

Martin