[Mapserver-users] Urgent -nmake error

Dharani Babu dharanibabus at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 00:00:51 EDT 2004

--- excuse me for the repeated message ---
Hi all
  I am trying to compile map server code with -nmake . I ran the makefile.vc
like below
First I ran the vcvars32.bat ( I am using .NET 2003 vc7 , though I know the
map server is compiled with vc6 i have seen vc6 code compiling error free
before )
then  I ran -nmake as below

D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\bin>nmake -f
"C:\Document
s and Settings\dharanibabu\Desktop\mapserver-4.0\mapserver-4.0\makefile.vc"
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 7.10.3077

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'map.h'
Stop.

I got the error " dont know how to make map.h" . When i tried the same with
evc++ the same error was coming . So I am missing something big I feel .
could any one point to me ?
with regards and thanks in advance
dharani babu