[Mapserver-users] Re: POSTGIS - subselect problem

Alexandros Chimarios alhim at intracom.gr
Tue Apr 27 10:22:54 EDT 2004

Solved this problem on my own.
It is clearly mentioned in PostGIS manual that MapServer needs to have a
unique id in each row in a subselect. Therefore I created an index on unit_id
and I  added the unit_id column in the query  and worked.

DATA " geolocation from (SELECT geolocation, unit_id from unit_tracks) as foo
using unique unit_id using srid=-1  "

Regards

Alex