[Mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver help needed for SDE support.

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Thu Apr 29 09:38:39 EDT 2004

Rajaraman,

For compiling MapServer on Windows see
<http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc40/win32_compile-howto.html>.  I have no
experience doing so with SDE, but I am aware that after you set the
variables necessary in nmake.opt, you will also need a .DEF file that
contains a list of symbols that does some special mapping of the SDE
library symbol names to those that VC 6 can understand.

Speaking of which, does anyone know where that little blurb of
documentation went?

Howard