Labels DO NOT appear on ms_newPointObj()?

Ishrar Hussain ishrarh at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 12 19:39:30 EDT 2004

Dear Eric,

I tried using drawLableCache() as you've mentioned.
But it gives error (returns -1). Thus, the problem
still persists.

Seeing the code, can anyone also suggest me what I
should put in LABELITEM of LAYER object in the map
file, when using ms_newPointObj() to draw label on a
dynamic point?

Thank you.

Regards,
Ishrar