Feature Object and text

Stefanie Weykam sweykam at TELELINE.ES
Mon Aug 16 13:17:37 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I have an annotation layer, it contains a point (feature) and a string to
label this point.
Actually, the string is the title of the map and I want to change it
according to the currently displayed theme.
Is there any feature object which can be set by MapScript? The Class
Reference doesn't mention any. And, how do I change the color of the label?
I always get error messages saying that the property (both color and text)
don't exist or that the function setRGB() is undefined....???
Which objects do have these properties - do I nedd colorObjects?
styleObjects?? How do I create them?
Thanks,
Stefanie

 LAYER
     NAME       "subtit"
     STATUS     ON
     TRANSFORM  FALSE
     TYPE       ANNOTATION
     FEATURE
        POINTS  635 10  END
        TEXT    "Species Richness"      # "a species name"
     END
     CLASS
        LABEL
           TYPE      TRUETYPE
           FONT      verdana            # verdana-italic
           SIZE      12
           POSITION  LL
           COLOR     80 130 0           # 160 90 0
        END