jbox and panning

Arnold, Micheal B. Micheal.Arnold at NSCORP.COM
Fri Dec 3 14:23:49 EST 2004

Has anybody ever had a problem like this:

I have implemented image swapping with jBox.  When I try panning, everything
works fine the first time I move my map.  The second (and subsequent)
attempts fail.  When I try to pan, the map jumps to what seems like a random
place.  I am having similar problems trying to zoom in on my map.

It seems like the problem might be with imgxy or imgbox, but I can't figure
out where the disconnect is.  I am not sure if something needs to be reset
since I am not re-submitting the page.

Can anybody offer any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike Arnold