multiple join {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Fri Dec 3 18:42:18 EST 2004

Hi,

I have created an ogr data source to connect a shape file to an ODBC
table. It works, but I was not able to create class expressions based
on a column of the joined table. Do I need special column names to
use the joined columns, eg. other than [column_name]?

Part of my map file

LAYER
        NAME xxx
        CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
        CONNECTION "base/kafold.shp"
        DATA "SELECT * FROM kafold LEFT JOIN 'ODBC:epeng'.ms_ugy on kafold.hrsz=ms_ugy.hrsz"
        TYPE POLYGON
        STATUS DEFAULT
        CLASS
                EXPRESSION ([case_id] = 2)
                STYLE
                        COLOR 100 100 100
                END
        END
        CLASS
                EXPRESSION ([case_id] = 4)
                STYLE
                        COLOR 0 255 0
                END
        END
END

These classes don't work, case_id is a column from joined table.

Tanks
Zoltan